Enclosures to Distribute Power With Over 170 Metres of Copper Installed
These fully-welded enclosures are bespoke, designed by our engineer Paul, to meet the exact specifications of the client. The enclosures will be fitted with a CT Metering Monitor to allow remote observation of the power load.
Industry: Power distribution
- Constructed to BSEN 61439-2 standard with Form 4 Type 6 separation.
- Grey RAL7035 paint finish.
- Design verified busbars rated at 2000A.
- Fully welded construction.
- U-shaped panel.
- Interlinking busbar trunking.
The A & T difference: These A & T enclosures started with our expert design engineer Paul, who had to ensure that the metal cabinets could fit into a tight switch room. Paul created a precision CAD drawing for the client for approval before manufacture. The enclosures then go through a number of stages from punching and press braking to deburring, welding, a modern pre-treatment process, powder coating, testing and finishing by hand.